Garnon Truck Equipment is looking for both entry level and experienced Master Truck Technicians to support our rapidly growing truck equipment installation and service center.
We take pride in our technicians which are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on our customer's vehicles. Applicants should have good communication skills and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
Perform preventative and routine maintenance on vehicles such as changing oil, changing and rotating tires, changing light bulbs, repairing/replacing brake pads, and checking fluids.
Pennsylvania State Inspection Mechanic inspecting vehicles to document associated problems, cause and actions needed to repair vehicle, log status of repaired vehicles to computer.
- CDL Required – Pennsylvania State Inspection License
- Mechanical knowledge of gas and diesel repair
- Experience with hydraulic and air brake systems
- Knowledge of internal combustible engines
- Repairing propane fuel systems. Repairing hydraulic systems.
- Working with computer instrumentation from using diagnostic scan tools to updating work orders using a desk top computer.
- Working with manufacturing standards (for example, knowing current standards, staying up-to-date with the latest technology, or having experience working with electronics, etc.)
- ASE Certifications
- Driving trucks requiring a Class A or B CDL (for example, road testing trucks, driving trucks in and out of the repair shop)
- Repairing light trucks (trucks, vans, support vehicles)
We offer excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, paid holidays and vacation.
Please call for application appointment. Garnon Truck Equipment 814 833 6000
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org